The rental season has kicked off with a bang once again this year!! Our boys in servicing have been busy for the past few weeks getting our vehicles serviced and the girls in our sanitary department have been busy cleaning all the vehicles for our customers once again this year. We have had lots of inquiries about renting and have had a few vehicles out on hire this year so far but March seems to be the month it is all kicking off again!!
As a motor-homing community we are constantly traveling, exploring and up for all types of adventure. We use the advice from other people either online or in person to get hints, tips and ideas on where to go on our travels. This is information is especially useful for first time motorhome owners or renters. We have therefore created a list of some of the top rated places to go in Ireland and campsites that we think would be very handy for first time travelers. Whether you are a native of Ireland or a tourist exploring the land, these might are a few places of the top 10 recommended campsites worth visiting on your travels:
1. Blarney Caravan and Camping Park in Cork
2. Hidden Valley Holiday Park in Wicklow
3. Westport House Camping and Caravans in Mayo
4. Valentia Island Caravan and Camping in Kerry
5. Nore Valley in Kilkenny
6. Clifden eco Beach Camping and Caravanning Park in Galway
7. Nagles Camping and Caravanning Park in Clare
8. Strandhill Camping and Camping Park in Sligo
9. Camac Valley Tourist Caravan and Camping Park in Dublin
10. Lough Key in Roscommon
A customer of ours tagged us in some photos on Facebook of his travels as you can see above. A beautiful picture of his motorhome in Keem Bay, Achill Island. Another great area not to be missed on your travels!! Our rental customers will often tag us as they go as well and it’s great to see it so if you are one of our rental customers this year make sure to tag us on your trip on any of the following social media platforms :)
- Cara Motorhomes Ireland
- McRent IRL
So why rent from McRent?? Well here are just some of the reasons why people rent and repeatedly rent from us each year: - All our rental vehicles range from 2020 - 2022 models so they are relatively new motorhomes and with popular layouts that will suit not only families but individuals too.
- These vehicles are equipped with a toilet, shower (no shower in some Cliff Vans), kitchen facilities and are all right-hand drive, manual and can be driven on the B licence. - They are fully kitted with Delph, gas, TV with DVD player etc. - They are also fitted with awnings, 3 bar bike racks and reversing cameras. - Full of diesel going out, full of diesel on return and you have unlimited mileage.
We also provide the Caravan Camping & Motorhome Guide 2022 with your rental packs so trying to decide where to go this year will be the most difficult part of the trip!!
*Photo sourced from Goggle*
The Wild Atlantic Way is a tourism trail on the west coast, and on parts of the north and south coasts, of Ireland. The 2,500 km driving route passes through nine counties and three provinces, stretching from County Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula in Ulster to Kinsale, County Cork, in Munster, on the Celtic Sea coast. This is a trip many of our renters would do and we often hear about it as being a great road to travel in a motorhome as the freedom allows you to stop and stay wherever suits on your trip. :)
That’s all for this month! We are looking forward to seeing you all again this season, it’s sure to be a great year!! If you have any other hints / tips on places to go for our rental crowd this year please let us know were sure they would appreciate it. :)